Experience: The Miss Vietnamese Free World Pageant 2004
1. What are your best attributes?
My smile would be my best attribute. I can't - not smile -
2. What qualities do you admire in a person, and what
qualities do you disapprove of in a person?
I admire honest, hardworking people that have ambition. I
disapprove of lazy, undedicated people.
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years, I will be 29. I'd like to see myself happily
married and already a practicing dermatologist.
4. What are your short-term & long-term goals?
A short term goal for me as of right now is doing extremely
well in college. A long term goal would be getting accepted
into medical school.
5. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy traveling and dining out. Also, shopping is one of my
favorites, if only the malls were open 24/7.
6. List any special talents, achievements / awards /
I'm quite an entertainer. I can act.
7. List any previous modeling, pageant, show experiences
that you have been involved in (if any): The Miss
Vietnamese Freeworld Pageant 2003
8. Who is the one person you would most like to meet? Why?
Paris Hilton. I've become a fan of Paris's, despite of all the
bad tabloids and rumors. I love her sense of fashion. And
being a Hilton is just so wonderful. She has everything.. who
wouldn't want to meet Paris Hilton?
9. If you were stuck on an island and could bring one item,
what would it be?
One of those world wide cell phones, so that no matter where
I'm at, I'm still a ring away.
10. Would u rather love someone or be loved?
I rather be loved, then that way, if anything happens, I'm the
person left with the hurt feelings. I wouldn't want to be at
fault for hurting another person's feelings especially if its
because of me.
11. If you were a judge, what 3 qualities of top model
would you look for?